|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- "I want to get into earth magic. I love to dig."
- —The Hogwarts student.[src]
This individual was a wizard and student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the 1990s. He was Sorted into either Ravenclaw or Slytherin, and was very keen on the subject of earth magic which he expected to study in the 1991–1992 school year.
He was expecting to join the earth magic classes in the start of the 1991–1992 school year. While en route to Hogwarts on 1 September, 1991, he sat on a compartment while picking his nose and eating his bogeys.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (First appearance)
Notes and references
- ↑ "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- ↑ There are students similar to this individual in both the Ravenclaw and Slytherin tables during the Sorting ceremony.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) - Game Boy Colour