At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
It is requested that this article, or a section of this article, should be expanded. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by expanding this article to give more complete coverage of its subject.
He continued playing on the team the following year.
Behind the scenes
- His house is the same as that of Jacob's sibling, which is chosen by the player.
- His existence causes a contradiction for Ravenclaw players, as it is established that Andre Egwu was the Keeper of the Ravenclaw Quidditch team starting in the 1985–1986 school year.
- He may be the same person as the unidentified Gryffindor Keeper if Jacob's sibling is in Gryffindor.
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (First appearance)
Notes and references
- ↑ He was at least in his second year in 1985 as Harry Potter was said to have been the youngest Quidditch player in about a century in 1991.
- ↑ "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 3, Quidditch Season 2, Chapter 1 (Welcome Back to Quidditch)