At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
He continued playing on the team the following year.
Behind the scenes
- His house is the same as that of Jacob's sibling, which is chosen by the player.
- His existence causes a contradiction for Ravenclaw players, as it is established that Andre Egwu was the Keeper of the Ravenclaw Quidditch team starting in the 1985–1986 school year.
- He may be the same person as the unidentified Gryffindor Keeper if Jacob's sibling is in Gryffindor.
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (First appearance)
Notes and references
- ↑ He was at least in his second year in 1985 as Harry Potter was said to have been the youngest Quidditch player in about a century in 1991.
- ↑ "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 3, Quidditch Season 2, Chapter 1 (Welcome Back to Quidditch)