At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
1985–1986 school year
1987–1988 school year
After the match with Jacob's sibling's team, which ended in a brawl between the teams, this girl, along with the rest of the players, served detention under the supervision of Rolanda Hooch. The teams managed to prove their dedication to sportsmanship and cooperation and were not disqualified from the competition for the Hogwarts Quidditch Cup.
Behind the scenes
- Which house she is in depends on that of Jacob's sibling (chosen by the player). If Jacob's sibling is in Gryffindor, Hufflepuff or Slytherin, this girl is in Ravenclaw. If Jacob's sibling is in Ravenclaw, she is in Slytherin.
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (First appearance)
Notes and references
- She was at least in his second year in the 1985–1986 school year.
- "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 4, Quidditch Season 3, Chapter 1 (An Unfriendly Friendly)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 2, Quidditch Season 1, Chapter 12 (The Quidditch Cup)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 4, Quidditch Season 3, Chapter 3 (The First House Match)