|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
This Death Eater was presumably born prior to 1981. He would have been a half-blood or pure-blood wizard, as his master Lord Voldemort was an extreme pure-blood supremacist who despised and sought to eradicate Muggles and Muggle-borns, along with blood traitors. It is also highly possible that he fought for Voldemort during the First Wizarding War.
Second Wizarding War
This Death Eater raided the Hogwarts Express on 1 September, 1997, in order to search the train for Harry Potter with another Death Eater. At the time, both the Ministry of Magic and Hogwarts were under the control of Lord Voldemort. He was, however, unsuccessful in his search for Potter, as he, along with Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley, were on a mission to find and destroy Voldemort's Horcruxes at the time, and did not return to Hogwarts for their final year of education at the school.
Later that day, he was killed by Lord Voldemort in a fit of rage at Malfoy Manor, after the Dark Lord was informed by the goblins working at Gringotts that Harry Potter had managed to steal Helga Hufflepuff's Cup from the bank.
Magical Abilities and Skills
- Wandless Magic: This Death Eater was highly skilled at using magic without a wand. When searching for Harry Potter he was able to halt the Hogwarts Express simply with a hand gesture.
- Apparition: He was able to apparate in front of the Hogwarts Express.
- Dark Arts: Being a Death Eater, he would have been highly proficient in the dark arts and the casting of dark spells and most likely the Unforgivable Curses.
Behind the scenes
- The Death Eater is portrayed by Jon Campling in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 and in Part 2.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2