|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
This student was a wizard or witch and a student of Horace Slughorn's during his first tenure as Potions Master at Hogwarts (between c. 1920 and 1981). They were the first and only student before Harry Potter to brew a Draught of Living Death with sufficient quality to earn a small vial of Felix Felicis.
Behind the scenes
- This student may have been a member of the Slug Club, as Professor Slughorn accepts talented students.
- It is possible that this student may have been Tom Riddle, but is more likely it may have been Severus Snape or Lily Evans who were both known to have had an aptitude for Potions.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- ↑ "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)