|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- "While there have been no proven referee slayings since , there have been several incidences of broom-tampering over the centuries, the most dangerous being the transformation of the referee's broom into a Portkey, so that he or she is whisked away from the match halfway through and turns up months later in the Sahara Desert."
- —Kennilworthy Whisp, Quidditch Through the Ages.[src]
This wizard was a Quidditch referee sometime between 1357 and the 1990s. During one of the matches he refereed, he found himself transported to the Sahara Desert, as someone from the crowd of spectators transformed his broomstick into a Portkey.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First mentioned)
- Quidditch Through the Ages (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game (First appearance)