At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
BiographySorted into the same house as Jacob's sibling. At some point by the 1985–1986 school year, she became the Seeker of the Quidditch team.
She continued playing on the team the following year.
Behind the scenes
- Her house is the same as that of Jacob's sibling, which is chosen by the player.
- Her existence causes a contradiction for Gryffindor players, as it is established that Charles Weasley was the Seeker of the Gryffindor Quidditch team starting in the 1985–1986 school year.
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (First appearance)
Notes and references
- ↑ She was at least in her second year in 1985 as Harry Potter was said to have been the youngest Quidditch player in about a century in 1991.
- ↑ "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 3, Quidditch Season 2, Chapter 1 (Welcome Back to Quidditch)
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 2, Side Quest "The Quidditch Cup"