At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
Behind the scenes
- Her house is the same as that of Jacob's sibling, which is chosen by the player.
- Her existence causes a contradiction for Gryffindor players, as it is established that Charles Weasley was the Seeker of the Gryffindor Quidditch team starting in the 1985–1986 school year.
- She was also afraid of Gnomes.
- She apparently was not skilled at Divination.
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (First appearance)
Notes and references
- She was at least in her second year in the 1985–1986 school year (as Harry Potter was said to have been the youngest Quidditch player in about a century in 1991) and at most in her seventh year in the 1987–1988 school year.
- "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 2, Quidditch Season 1, Chapter 9 (Searching for a Comet)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 3, Quidditch Season 2, Chapter 1 (Welcome Back to Quidditch)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 4, Quidditch Season 3, Chapter 1 (An Unfriendly Friendly)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 2, Quidditch Season 1, Chapter 12 (The Quidditch Cup)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 3, Quidditch Season 2, Chapter 10 (Stormy Skye)
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.