|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
This individual was a wizard who played as a Beater for the Slytherin team in Quidditch. In the Slytherin versus Gryffindor Hogwart's Quidditch Cup match in 1991, he is shown to have his bat taken by Marcus Flint.
Behind the scenes
- He only appears in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
- It is possible that this person is Lucian Bole.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) (First appearance)
Notes and references
- "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)