|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
During the 1995–1996 school year, when Fred and George Weasley set off fireworks in the castle, she was seen looking at a Whiz-Bang that followed and hit Vincent Crabbe in the rear end. She later attended her Charms O.W.L. exam.
Seventh year and the Battle of Hogwarts
It is unknown if she survived the Second Wizarding War.
Behind the scenes
- She could be Daphne Greengrass, Tracey Davis, or an unnamed Slytherin girl.
- The girl was played by Chloe Rich in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, and in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
Notes and references
- ↑ She was able to attend Hogwarts under the control of Voldemort, meaning she could not have been Muggle-born.
- ↑ "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2