At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
BiographyGreat Britain or Ireland during the early 1970s. He began attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the 1985–1986 school year.
In his first year, he spotted Skye Parkin and Jacob's sibling in the common room of his house. Skye told the boy to leave and tell no one, which he agreed to do when Skye promised him an autograph from her father.
Behind the scenes
- Which house he is in depends on that of Jacob's sibling (chosen by the player). If Jacob's sibling is in Gryffindor, Hufflepuff or Slytherin, this boy is in Ravenclaw. If Jacob's sibling is in Ravenclaw, he is in Slytherin.
- His a fan of the Quidditch team Wigtown Wanderers.
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (First appearance)
Notes and references
- ↑ "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 2, Side Quest "Searching for a Comet"