At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
|"I show not your face but your heart's desire."|
By their fourth year, the individual had become a Chaser on their Quidditch team. During their fourth year, they fell three storeys off their broom and broke their nose. Because of this, they ended up in the Hospital Wing. Shortly after this incident, Poppy Pomfrey was petrified, and the Chaser left the Hospital Wing as it was evacuated.
Behind the scenes
- This individual's house is the same as that of Jacob's sibling, which is chosen by the player.
- This is similar to how characters in the Quidditch storyline (such as Skye Parkin) are in specific houses depending on the player's house. As such, it is possible this character will eventually appear as a teammate in a yet to be released Quidditch Season.
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (First appearance)
Notes and references
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 6, Chapter 14 (A New Friend of a Friend)
- "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."