Before editing, be sure to read the wiki's policies. Please sign your name on Talk and vote pages using four tildes (~~~~) to automatically produce your name and the current date. Be sure to verify your e-mail address in your preferences. Before attempting any major article rewrites please read the layout guide. If you have any questions, check out the policy and help pages (see here for editing help), add a question to the Community portal, view the forum or ask me on my talk page. Again, welcome!
Hello! No, I don't know who the actress is, and I don't know which character (if any specific character) she plays. We can only use official sources, that is, officially-licensed sources such as Warner Brothers, the actor's agent, or some other reputed source -- as far as I'm aware, no source that meets these criteria refers to this background extra as playing Pansy Parkinson. --18:54, November 12, 2014 (UTC)
- Hi, I had a look, too, and I've found that we once had an article about an actress named "Katharine Nicholson", who was said to have portrayed Pansy Parkinson. It's exactly the same picture. But it was deleted. This is the text:
- This page has been deleted. The deletion and move log for the page are provided below for reference.
- 01:35, 18 June 2011 Starstuff (Talk | contribs) deleted page Katharine Nicholson (The report Katharine Nicholson was cast as Pansy was a hoax. Katharine Nicoholson being cast as Pansy was a hoax http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/2002/10/24/katherine-nicolson-who-was-reportedly)
- 19:12, November 12, 2014 (UTC)
- I'm afraid I don't know how to reach them. I wouldn't put much stock in it; it's more than likely that that girl was just one more extra on a non-specific background student part. -- 21:48, November 12, 2014 (UTC)