RE Discussion Board
RE Discussion Board Block
Order of Merlin (Second Class)
...No see, huh?
Wow, this is actually quite the trip for me. I actually haven't been on this wiki properly for quite some time. I still use fandom for other purposes, that's how I got your message, but I'm sorry to say, I'm not really super active anymore. I still do check in from time to time, but overall, I don't have much time anymore to put a whole lot into the wiki and stuff. Plus, I don't have a Discord, and it doesn't look like I can enter as a guest anymore. Sorry dude. I'll see you around. Oerk (talk) 08:34, July 9, 2020 (UTC)
RE: Order of Merlin
Thank you, kind sir :D -12:41, July 16, 2020 (UTC)
Yay! Good job.
Mine is still better though ;) Cheers, -- 05:59, July 17, 2020 (UTC)
Policy Review & Proposals
As you have participated in the Forum:Policy Review process, I am notifying you of the goal to finalize any suggestions on these proposals in the next couple days in preparation for a series of votes to help choose between varying options.
While this timeline need not be a strict one, and more time of course will be allocated for further discussion as needed, my hope is that some attention on these proposals can bring us closer to clarifying suggestions, finding agreement where possible, and improving the wording to help facilitate any potential voting.
- Just to follow up - your suggestion on the 100 words requirement and 3x3day extensions still doesn't have a home on the Policy proposals. As an FYI, the Voting Policy suggestions have settled onto a 7 day voting extension as needed so you can decide if that would work for your RFP outline or if it should be different. Unless I hear otherwise, I will put your suggestions into the User Right proposal in the next several hours so they are at least included for any discussion.
- Also, on the Voting policy, there are a variety of proposals centering around 50 edits; could you take a look and see if any work well enough as your 35 edits suggestion for you? I've also suggested that Discussions posts & account age requirements mirror the wiki edit requirements as a matter of parity and fairness. I think this should simplify things but am open to suggestions if different requirements are needed.
- I'm trying to reconcile any minor differences before reaching the point of a vote. Items with multiple options may be difficult to achieve a majority which will lead to multiple rounds (and weeks) of voting so, in the interest of progress, anywhere consensus can be found now will save us time down the road. Thanks --Ironyak1 (talk) 16:12, July 23, 2020 (UTC)
As a reminder, Voting on the Forum:Voting Policy proposed changes closes in a few days. If you haven't had a chance to review the proposals and vote, please do so while there is still time. Thanks! --Ironyak1 (talk) 16:36, July 29, 2020 (UTC)
- Hello again! I am checking in with everyone who has a made a User Right proposal to see if we can begin to wrap up work on any or all of the Gaining Rights, Maintaining Rights, & Removing Rights sections in the hopes of beginning to vote on one or more of them sometime this weekend.
- Again, this is not a strict timeline so if extra time is needed it is of course available - just trying to focus again on achieving tangible movement forward for these proposals. I noticed you were working on your proposal recently so you're already ahead of the game! Cheers --Ironyak1 (talk) 07:33, August 6, 2020 (UTC)