Oh, you're back, huh? No worries, I'll just grab an admin. SeanJamesCanavi 08:36, 9 March 2009 (UTC)
And while I'm at it, let me just say, I feel sympathy towards you. It takes a dedicated person to take hatred this far. I don't know who you are, or why you keep popping up, but I wish you'd just tell me who you are so we can end this. If you're even one person. SeanJamesCanavi 08:50, 9 March 2009 (UTC)
- Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name.
- No but seriously, who am I? You can figure this out. signal lost, reconnecting... 11:52, 9 March 2009 (UTC)
- Last time, you told me you were some kid fighting an "internet war" against America because they invaded your country, and pretended to be some legless veteran named Abu after telling me "he" wanted to talk to me. :/ Nothing you've said has made much sense, so how am I supposed to figure it out?
- SeanJamesCanavi 19:38, 9 March 2009 (UTC)
- I also pretended to be a UN Peacekeeper. I guess you could say I'm a master of disguise.
- Perhaps you're getting closer to the truth. Perhaps you're getting further away. signal lost, reconnecting... 19:59, 9 March 2009 (UTC)
- You ALSO implied you were going to stop doing this. What is it you want, if you won't tell me who you are? Why have you been keeping this nonsense up for over a year and a half? Are you simply so bored you could be doing nothing more productive? What does this do for you? SeanJamesCanavi 20:08, 9 March 2009 (UTC)
What do I want? 
OK, here's something that interests me. Why did you interpret any of this as trolling? If I saw an awesome Photoshopped picture of myself wearing a chef's hat and wielding an assault rifle, you know what I'd do? I'd print it out and stick it on my wall. If I really liked it, I might print a t-shirt of it and proudly show it to my friends. I'd wonder "Huh, who made that, and why?" for about a week, before forgetting about it and enjoying the cool picture.
I wouldn't report the person who did it to a Wikia admin. I wouldn't sperg out and get furious over nothing. But hey, that's just me, I don't pretend I'm a wizard/cyborg from the future/Master Chief. Or if I do, I sure as hell don't write about it on the internet.
You need to chill out a little, man. Life's too short to get angry over Photoshop. Hell, if it really bothered you, you'd have worked out who I was and Photoshopped my face onto a dancing banana. signal lost, reconnecting... 23:09, 9 March 2009 (UTC)
- That's just one of the many differences between you and me. And I'm a perfectly ordinary person, thank you very much, I just get creative in my fan fictions of stories I enjoy, as a hobby on the side. I work hard to come up with ideas that fit in the story, and when someone like you comes in and defaces them with no warning, insults my work and me, and ends up going so far as use my actual likeness without my permission in their efforts, I get mad. Any person would. Just because you don't see yourself as a troll does not mean you aren't.
- And all that stuff about forgetting things in a week? You're one to talk. You've been stalking me for over a year now. Just to get a reaction. I'm sick of it. Grow up and get lost. - SeanJamesCanavi 00:01, 10 March 2009 (UTC)
- Honestly dude, if your work was any good you wouldn't have to publish it on a Wikia userpage.
- Here's my suggestion, tell me what you think about it. You grow up and learn to see the funny side of life, and suddenly you'll stop getting trolled. Not because people like me will magically disappear, but because you'll realise that IT'S THE INTERNET, NOBODY CARES.
- But seriously, you didn't like the Photoshops we made for you? They're a damn sight better than that godawful anime doodle that you paid(?) someone to scrawl for you.
- Here are some suggestions for making your work better.
- Give your characters meaningful weaknesses. Not just "He's afraid of heights but can deal with it".
- Franchi SPAS-12 shotguns have no - repeat no - place in a children's story about magical wizards going to school. Damn son.
- Your Mary-Sue doesn't have to be involved with every significant event in the entire canon. Try making your own plot elements, rather than just crowbarring Sean Canavi into existing events.
- On a similar note, why do you think you're so easy to track? You always call yourself Sean Canavi. The worst thing is, this name you've chosen for yourself, this identity you proudly carry, it's the name of a clan in Graal. For God's sake.
- The final thing I have to say, really, is that you're not hated. People like me, we're here to help. You can be so much more, Sean, you just have to know where you're going wrong.
- Also, it's funny as hell.
- Peace out signal lost, reconnecting... 00:22, 10 March 2009 (UTC)