- "Highest upgrade of the Verdimillious Charm. Useful in duelling."
- — Description[src]
Verdimillious Tria was the incantation of a charm that emited green sparks from the end of the wand. It was the most powerful version of the Verdimillious Charm. These sparks could be used offensively in duelling to harm an opponent. As it was stronger than either Verdimillious Uno and Verdimillious Duo, the green sparks would go a further distance than its precursors.
Professor Quirinus Quirrell taught his first year Defence Against the Dark Arts class this spell along with the Verdimillious Charm and Verdimillious Duo Charm. Professor Gilderoy Lockhart later revised it with his second year class of the same subject.
Behind the scenes
- This incantation is the highest known upgrade of the Verdimillious Charm.
- As this has only ever been seen in its offensive capacity throughout the games it is unknown whether it would have the same revealing properties as is precursors.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (GBC only)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (GBC only)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (GBA only)