At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
The following year, Jacob visited the shop and bought books about Mahoutokoro School of Magic. Jacob's sibling visited the shop shortly afterwards and asked Madam Villanelle about their brother's visit.
At some point near the end of the 1989–1990 school year, Villanelle told Jacob's sibling and Mundungus Fletcher information of a dark witch who had been gathering information about Jacob's sibling and their wand (who turned out to be the Dark Witch in Knockturn Alley).
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (First appearance)
Notes and references
- She was already working at Flourish and Blotts before Jacob went missing.
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5, Chapter 10 (Knockturn Alley)
- In Year 6 Chapter 6, Villanelle says that her first meeting with Jacob's sibling was "at the end of last year" and as their meeting happened in Chapter 10 out of a total of 34 chapters in Year 5, it is unlikely she was referring to the school year. Additionally, in the previous chapter, Rubeus Hagrid mentions his birthday being soon, and his birthday is in December, the last month of the year. As such, "last year" presumably refers to the year 1988.
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 6, Chapter 6 (On Jacob's Trail)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 6, Chapter 45 (The Messenger)