It was purchased by him (more likely his mother or father) prior to his first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the 1991–1992 school year. Like most wands owned by wizards in Great Britain, it was most likely crafted by Garrick Ollivander and sold from his wand shop Ollivanders in Diagon Alley. On 2 May 1998, it was destroyed when Crabbe unleashed Fiendfyre and lost control of it during the Skirmish at the Room of Requirement during the Battle of Hogwarts, killing him and destroying the wand in the cursed fire.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7