|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The topic of this article is of a real-life subject that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really existed), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
Virgo is one of the twelve astrological signs in the western zodiac. Every year, the sun is in this sign from 22 August to 21 September, and those born during this period are considered Virgos (also called Virgoans). They are generally characterised as being humble, diligent, dependable, and practical, but also finicky, overcritical, nervous, and old-fashioned.
Virgos tended to be fearless.
Individuals known to have been born under this sign include:
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (Mentioned in a newspaper)
- The Making of Harry Potter (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- Astrological sign on Wikipedia
- Virgo (astrology) on Wikipedia
- "Virgo" on Astrology-Online.com
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (see this image)
- Dolores Umbridge fact file at Pottermore
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 15 (The Hogwarts High Inquisitor)
- 2000 AOL Online chat with J. K. Rowling