Voges Quills of Distinction was an American quill and ink shop established in 1671. Their inks were known to be in use at Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry at which the Royal Cranberry colour ink was favoured. Advertising on the back of The Witch's Friend magazine, their newly introduced The Elite Self-Writing Quills were stated as being improved, beautiful lines. They advertised that "98 out of 100 Smart Wizards say they prefer Voges Quills".
Voges sold their self-writing quills in at least four colours which cost 4.19 dragots:
Voges were known to have at least 251 colours of ink for sale including:
- Green Serpent- with strong, extra strong, and potent variations (2 dragots)
- Amazonian Gold- made with real gold (3.49 dragots)
- Royal Cranberry- Ilvermorny's favourite (1.23 dragots)
- Invisible Inks
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film) (mentioned in advertisement)
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 MinaLima Store - Voges Quills of Distinction Advertisement
- ↑ The advertisements list 248 colours besides the 3 shown on the poster, making a total of 251.