At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
- "Another instalment of adventure from Gilderoy Lockhart."
Voyages with Vampires was a book written by Gilderoy Lockhart, one of his collected works. The book was a required textbook for Defence Against the Dark Arts classes during the 1992–1993 school year, one of seven along with Break with a Banshee, Gadding with Ghouls, Holidays with Hags, Travels with Trolls, Wanderings with Werewolves and Year with the Yeti.
Voyages with Vampires was one of the books Lockhart assigned to students in his Defence Against the Dark Arts classes. The book included information on a vampire that, after an encounter with Lockhart, could eat nothing but lettuce.
Like most of his other books, it apparently concerned his supposed experiences with magical creatures, in this case vampires, though Lockhart later admitted that he was merely taking credit for the achievements of other wizards and witches.
Hermione Granger was absorbed in this book, which she had propped open against a milk jug, on 2 September, 1992 the first day of classes in her second year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5, "Valentine's Day" Achievement
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Chapter 10 (The Rogue Bludger)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Chapter 16 (The Chamber of Secrets)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Chapter 6 (Gilderoy Lockhart)