At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite. As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
For gameplay-specific information, please see the relevant article on the Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Wiki!
|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The topic of this article is of a real-life subject that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really existed), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
Magical games and sports
"Dangerous" Dai Llewellyn was a famous Welsh wizard who played for the Caerphilly Catapults. His untimely demise by being eaten by a Chimaera while vacationing in Greece prompted a national day of mourning among witches and wizards in Wales.
Native to Wales
The following creatures are found throughout Great Britain:
The following creatures are found in certain regions of Europe that Wales falls under:
The following creatures are found throughout the Atlantic Ocean:
The following creatures were all found worldwide:
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (First mentioned) (PS1 version only)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film) (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: The Creature Vault (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- Quidditch Through the Ages
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- Writing by J.K. Rowling: "Thestrals" at Wizarding World
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)