|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The subject of this article is of a real-life person, place, group, company, product, or creative work that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
A walking stick is a cane used for support when walking.
Known walking sticks
- Alastor Moody's walking stick, used by the Auror, which contains some magical power
- Albus Dumbledore's walking stick, used by the late Headmaster of Hogwarts while strolling the school grounds.
- Durmstrang's walking sticks, used by the students of Durmstrang Institute.
- Frank Bryce's walking stick, used by the Muggle man because of his bad leg, injured during the Second World War.
- Igor Karkaroff's walking stick, used by the late Headmaster of Durmstrang.
- Lucius Malfoy's walking stick, the Death Eater's walking stick which concealed his wand.
- Marjorie Dursley's walking stick, the walking stick Marjorie Dursley used to whack Harry Potter on the shins to stop him from beating Dudley at musical statues on the latter's fifth birthday.
- Minerva McGonagall's walking stick, used by McGonagall when recovering from being hit with four Stunners to the chest.
- Rufus Scrimgeour's walking stick, used by the late Minister for Magic to ease the pressure on his leg because of his limp.
- Remus Lupin's walking stick, used by werewolf Remus Lupin.
- Gellert Grindelwald's walking stick, used by Dark Wizard Gellert Grindelwald.