- "Learn about Gilderoy Lockhart’s experiences of werewolves, and his favourite birthday gift."
- — Description[src]
Wanderings with Werewolves was a book written by Gilderoy Lockhart, one of his collected works. The book was a required textbook during the 1992–1993 school year, one of seven along with Break with a Banshee, Gadding with Ghouls, Holidays with Hags, Travels with Trolls, Voyages with Vampires and Year with the Yeti.
Lockhart states in chapter twelve, his ideal birthday gift would be harmony between all magic and non-magic people. The book is mainly about Lockhart saving a village from werewolves. However, the real person who saved the village was "some ugly old Armenian warlock".
Behind the scenes
- At one point in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Lockhart mistakenly refers to this book as Weekend with a Werewolf. This error is corrected in later printings of the book.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film) (Disc 2) (Mentioned only) (Danish version only)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells
Notes and references
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Chapter 4 (At Flourish and Blotts)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 1, "Howling Hallowe'en" Achievement - Part 1, Side Quest "The Hallowe'en Feast"
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Chapter 16 (The Chamber of Secrets)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Chapter 14 (Cornelius Fudge)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Chapter 6 (Gilderoy Lockhart)