Its checklist of requirements included:
- Do not run, fly, or apparate in the halls.
- Always leave yourself enough time to sign in and out of each department. New visitors need to report to the reception desk to obtain a day pass and complete a wand check.
- Be careful when moving any heavy objects. More information on safe levitating spells or Hover Charms could be found in MACUSA: Magic in the Workplace.
- Do not leave any objects unattended. Suspicious objects may be reported to the Department of Unidentifiable Magical Objects for assessment and likely destruction.
- Prevent floors from becoming wet or contaminated - use simple Cleaning Charms when possible; for heavy soiling, contact the Magical Cleaning Department.
- Be sure to report any injuries, diseases, or dangerous occurrences to the MACUSA Wizarding Resources department, located on level 101.
- Have a good day
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film)
- J.K. Rowling's Wizarding World: The Dark Arts: A Movie Scrapbook
Notes and references
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.