At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The topic of this article is of a real-life subject that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really existed), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
A mysterious White Swan Patronus appeared in St Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries in the 1990–1991 school year, while a laughing curse was spreading there. Miriam Strout later revealed it was her Patronus, which she conjured to commemorate Talbott Winger's mother.
- Pottermore (Appears as a Patronus)
- Wizarding World (Appears as a Patronus)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Appears as a Patronus)
Notes and references
- Pottermore (see this image)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 3, "Become an Animagus" Achievement
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 7, Chapter 25 (Swan Dive)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 7, Chapter 26 (No Laughing Matter)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 7, Chapter 28 (The Last Laugh)