At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
The Wideye Potion, also known as the Awakening Potion, was a potion which prevented the drinker from falling asleep and could also be used to awaken someone from drugging or concussion. It acted as an antidote for the Draught of Living Death. Its recipe can be found in Magical Drafts and Potions.
- Add 6 Snake fangs to the mortar
- Add 4 measures of Standard Ingredient to the mortar
- Add 6 Dried Billywig Stings to your cauldron
- Heat on a medium temperature for 30 seconds
- Finally crush the ingredients that are on the mortar
- Add 4 measures of the crushed ingredients to your cauldron
- Stir 3 times, clockwise
- Wave your wand
- Leave to brew and return in 8 hours (Copper), 14 hours (Brass), or 23 hours (Pewter).
- Add 2 sprigs of Wolfsbane to your cauldron
- Stir 3 times, anti-clockwise
- Wave your wand to complete the potion
- Copper Cauldron: 8 hours
- Brass Cauldron: 14 hours
- Pewter Cauldron: 23 hours
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (Mentioned on Official Website only)
- Pottermore (First appearance)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
Notes and references