At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
Wiggentree bark is the bark of the Wiggentree. Physical contact with Wiggentree bark provides magical protection from being harmed by Dark Creatures. For this reason it is used as a potion ingredient, particularly in the aptly named Wiggenweld Potion. The fresher the bark is when used in potion-making, the more powerful its effects are, and only freshly-stripped bark can be used for the strongest Wiggenweld Potions.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- ↑ Pottermore - One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game)