At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The topic of this article is of a real-life subject that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
Wigtown is a town in Scotland. It is one of the many villages throughout Britain where witches and wizards settled in numbers after the International Statute of Secrecy to rely on each other for mutual support, living alongside a Muggle population.
Wigtown is the hometown of the Wigtown Wanderers Quidditch team. It also the hometown of butcher Walter Parkin, whose four sons and three daughters made up the original Wigtown Wanderers Quidditch team.
- Quidditch Through the Ages (Mentioned in the name Wigtown Wanderers)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- ↑ Wigtown on Wikipedia
- ↑ Hogsmeade is the only all wizarding British settlement. Therefore, Muggles must exist in this town.
- ↑ Quidditch Through the Ages, Chapter 7 (Quidditch Teams of Britain and Ireland)
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 2, Quidditch Season 1, Chapter 1 (Welcome to Quidditch)