At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
The original Wanderers were the seven children (four sons, three daughters) of local butcher Walter Parkin. They are remembered as a formidable team who won most of their matches, perhaps partly because Walter himself used to attend every game holding his wand in one hand and a meat cleaver in the other. A Parkin descendent has often been found on the team throughout the centuries.
Behind the scenes
- In the video game adaptation of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, a character the player meets says, "My favourite Quidditch team is the Wigtown Wanderers. Finest Team in the League!"
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (Mentioned only)
- Quidditch Through the Ages
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)
Notes and references