Behind the scenes
- The name of this character is a tribute to Jordan Crockett, who worked as an art department production assistant on the first two Harry Potter films, and as a draughtsman on Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film) (Name appears on plaque)
Notes and references
- "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- See this image of a prop used in the films on display as part of Harry Potter: The Exhibition.
- Harry Potter: The Exhibition report (in Russian)
- "Jordan Crockett" on IMDb
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.