At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite. As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
For gameplay-specific information, please see the relevant article on the Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Wiki!
- Armillary spheres
- Brass Scales (3 Galleons)
- Brass Telescope (5 Galleons)
- Crystal balls
- Crystal Phials (7 Galleons)
- Magnifying glasses
- Moon Chart (5 Galleons)
- Silver Scales (7 Galleons)
- Glass Phials (5 Galleons)
- Star Chart (6 Galleons)
- Globe of the Moon (13 Galleons)
- Mappa Mundi
Behind the scenes
- The Wiseacre's Wizarding Equipment shop's name is not revealed in the books. The shop was first referred to as such in the "Tour Diagon Alley" feature included on Disc 2 of the DVD release of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, and was then confirmed in Pottermore.
- The shop is showcased in Traveller's Tales LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 game. Players are able to purchase 'fun spells' with LEGO Harry Potter studs at the Diagon Alley shop; spells from the Harry Potter universe for causing mischief as you explore Hogwarts, like changing other character's appearances, causing them to dance or even belch slugs. Special spells can be found on the ground floor for purchase, and can also be unlocked on the top floor using special cheat codes.
- Before the Diagon Alley expansion at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, one could find a Wiseacre's Wizarding Equipment (actually just a fake storefront) in Hogsmeade. Following the expansion, it was replaced by Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop.
A "wiseacre", which is derived from the word "wise", refers to a person who claims to be knowledgeable about everything (but is not).
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (video game)
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite (Mentioned only)
Notes and references