At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
- Sage Bragnam: "Mathilda, your 'WW' is one Winifred Whittle, the founder of WHIFF!… The Witches' Holistic Institute for Friends of Fairies."
- Mathilda Grimblehawk: "And this is a… well-known organisation?"
- Sage Bragnam: "Actually, I believe Winifred and I are the only members."
- — Sage Bragnam to Mathilda Grimblehawk, after analysing Winifred Whittle's journal[src]
By the 1987–1988 school year, the organisation had successfully campaigned to stop Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry from using fairies in Care of Magical Creatures classes, as they believed that fairies should be allowed to roam free and shouldn't be kept for observation under any circumstances. However, the results of the campaign were not long lasting, as fairies were soon allowed to be used in classes again by the 1988–1989 school year.
- Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World - Case 3: Out of the Woods, Act 1
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 4, Chapter 11 (Beautification Potion) - Get Ingredients, Care of Magical Creatures
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5, Chapter 6 (The Ghosts of Hogwarts) - Care of Magical Creatures Lesson "Fairy"