Wizard Waltz is a gramophone album released on the Spell-O-Fonix label, which features a slow, orchestral waltz. The label sticker on the record warns that it "may cause serious dancing fever on the dance floor," that it will "subject to make you rumba your bumba," and that it "may cause magical moves."
Behind the scenes
- The design of the label on the prop record featured in the films was based on a label design used circa 1950 by Cetra Records, an Italian company which released opera recordings from the 1930s to the 1960s. An identical design was used for the prop record Witchita Banana from the made-up label Incantation Records.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- Harry Potter: The Exhibition
- The Making of Harry Potter
- Harry Potter Wizard's Collection — Label Collection book
Notes and references
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found