At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
Professor Herbert Beery began teaching at the Academy after leaving the post of Herbology Professor at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Four graduates of W.A.D.A. named Beckett, Virginia, Samuel, and Darby put on free puppet shows based on Beedle the Bard's The Tale of the Three Brothers and The Fountain of Fair Fortune at Carkitt Market during the late 1990s.
- Beckett (graduated)
- Virginia (graduated)
- Samuel (graduated)
- Darby (graduated)
Behind the scenes
- W.A.D.A. is a reference to R.A.D.A. (The Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts) in London, England. Many of the stars of the Harry Potter films trained at R.A.D.A., including Ralph Fiennes, Kenneth Branagh, Alan Rickman, Michael Gambon, John Hurt, and Fiona Shaw.
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard (Mentioned only)
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- ↑ The Tales of Beedle the Bard - "The Fountain of Fair Fortune"
- ↑ YouTube: "Full Fountain of Fair Fortune show at Diagon Alley - Tales of Beedle the Bard"
|The Eleven Schools|
|Beauxbatons · Castelobruxo · Durmstrang · Hogwarts · Ilvermorny · Koldovstoretz · Mahoutokoro · Uagadou|
|Academy of Broom Flying · Charm School · Euro-Glyph School of Extraordinary Languages · Merge School of Under-Water Spellage · Wizarding Academy of Dramatic Arts|