At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite. As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
A Wrackspurt is an invisible creature which floats into a person's ears, making their brain become unfocused and confused. Supposedly, Wrackspurts can be seen with aid of Spectrespecs. Those suffering from Wrackspurt infections can possibly dispel them by thinking positive thoughts. In 1998, The Quibbler reported that some Wrackspurts broke out of the Ministry Elfin' Safety Enquiry.
Behind the scenes
- In the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Wrackspurts can be seen by using spectrespecs. In this way, Luna is able to locate Harry under his Invisibility cloak after he was put under the Full Body-Bind Curse by Draco Malfoy. In the book, however, it is Tonks who finds Harry under the invisibility cloak.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (Mentioned on The Quibbler)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Characters of the Magical World (Mentioned only)
- LEGO Dimensions (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite