In the 1989–1990 school year, Badeea Ali claimed the Hog's Head Inn was infested with Wrackspurts. This, however, was actually a distraction so Jacob's sibling could put on their invisibility cloak without Aberforth Dumbledore noticing.
Behind the scenes
- In the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Wrackspurts can be seen by using spectrespecs. In this way, Luna is able to locate Harry under his Invisibility cloak after he was put under the Full Body-Bind Curse by Draco Malfoy. In the book, however, it is Tonks who finds Harry under the invisibility cloak.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (Mentioned on The Quibbler)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Characters of the Magical World (Mentioned only)
- LEGO Dimensions (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)