Behind the scenes
- Like many wizards and witches in Great Britain, he may have purchased his wand from Ollivanders, before starting his magical education at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
- While Xenophilius does have a wand in the book and uses it in a short duel with Hermione Granger, there is no showing of him owning a wand in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1.
- Replicas for this wand were made available both through the Noble Collection and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter shops.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (First appearance)
- Harry Potter: The Character Vault
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7