Yaxley was the surname of a pure-blood wizarding family, and one of the Sacred Twenty-Eight. They were related to the Black family, and more distantly to the Crouch, Weasley, and Longbottom families.
|Yaxley||Wizard living in 1920s|
|Lysandra Black née Yaxley||Wife of Arcturus Black II, mother of Cedrella Weasley née Black, Callidora Longbottom née Black and Charis Crouch née Black|
|Corban Yaxley||Death Eater, and former head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement when Lord Voldemort was in control of the Ministry of Magic|
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (Mentioned on Black family tree)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (Possible appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (Possible appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (Appears in deleted scene(s))
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Consoles and Windows versions)
Notes and references
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Chapter 27 (The Lightning-Struck Tower)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Chapter 1 (The Dark Lord Ascending)
- Horace Slughorn claimed that all Blacks have been in Slytherin in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Chapter 4 (Horace Slughorn).
- Black family tree
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Chapter 13 (The Muggle-Born Registration Commission)
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.