Zubeida was an Indian film actress and an Indian Princess. Khan is a surname and title of Central and Western Asian origin, primarily found in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, and other Central Asian and South Asian countries. It is a common surname among the ethnic Pashtuns of South-Central Asia which can be simply defined as "leader" in Pashto.
Behind the scenes
- This student was only featured in the PlayStation 2 version of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
- Based on her name, it can be presumed that she is of South Asian descent.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (PS2 version only)
Notes and references
- ↑ She attended Hogwarts during the 1993-1994 school year. 1 September is the earliest possible birthday to not be able to go to Hogwarts that year upon turning 11. 31 August is the latest possible birthday to be able to go to Hogwarts that year upon turning 11.
- ↑ World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling